For Buying we have a number of options
1. Via the website shop – sets only.
2. By telephone (01283 480382) for sets from the website or any other items not on the website.
3. By Email at firstname.lastname@example.org for sets from the website or any other items not on the website.
4. In writing (please email or phone for address)
For Selling and Valuations
I will need a little bit of information in order to give the best advice or make an offer.
1.The size of the collection, is it a few cards, or thousands?
2.How are the cards stored? Loose, in plastic sleeves and albums? Period albums?
3.Your general location, this is to assist in deciding if it is feasible to view, it may be possible to arrange a meeting.
4.The general condition of the cards if you know that, if not no problem, we can discuss this.
5. A list of what is offered can be helpful, but please do not go to any great lengths initially, as many collections have a low commercial value.
6. A phone call is the most expedient manner of answering the above, but please feel free to contact me in a manner you are comfortable with.
You can contact me as indicated at buying points 2,3 and 4 above.
John Shaw JSCARDS.
© 2013 All rights reserved